That guy's awesome.
low95xlt   +1y
thats funny
low95xlt   +1y
thats funny
rangerrudy   +1y
I like that guy....
lophat   +1y
Only problem is he needs to get his voice heard by more people. He doesn't really have a chance of winning anything if he doesen't get picked up in at least a snippet on prime time television.

He also needs to watch his ass. The candidates can say what they want and sleep nights cause they have 50 armed guards protecting them. This guy is talking about deporting Mexicans and fixing everything that are real problems in America. But if they creep up on his ass late at night turn him and his house into a swiss cheese, he'll be forgotten in a month.

Dude's i'm all for everything he's saying, you'd have to be crazy if you didn't think like he thinks. But the fact still remains he's facing an uphill battle, and needs to think about his own safety and his families safety as well.

Best of luck to you brother, just stay safe...there are lots of cats who just might NOT like what he's saying is all.

I wish I lived in the States I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
guilty by design   +1y
I loosely agree, we need to pull out of the war, stop worrying about other countries and putting money into them and focus on fixing our own problems.
krewzlo   +1y
He doesn't have a chance, money talks in this world and he just doesn't have enough, I agree with his thinking but just isn't going to make it.

Check out his website for pics of his billboard out in front of his business, some funny stuff there, not afraid to offend anyone.
jcampbell1180   +1y
I don't nessisarily think we should immediately pull out of Iraq, but I do think we need to come up with a "wind down plan" so to speak. Whether you agree with the war or not, we're there anyway. We have a mess to clean up and too many loose ends that need to be tied (killed?) before we pull out.

The Communi...I mean Democrats (:lol:), are crazy to think we should pull out immediately.

I don't like the fact that I have buddys over there either, but we started something that we need to finish. Period.
huskerdually   +1y
There are three reasons the Iraq war is unpopular, oil, religion and American Soldiers are dying. If there wasn't oil over there and the infighting wasn't mostly religious every "social activist" would be screaming for us to "help" the Iraqi people. Green Day would be redoing another John Lennon song to "raise awareness" to their plight. Bono would be on every morning news program and late night comedy show. Endless useless celebrities would be making stupid speeches and awards shows. And apple would have special color computers you could buy to "support" the "humanitarian" effort. But it's easier to say the war is over oil or Bush is an idiot. I would rather have a President that sticks to what he believes than one that panders to the lowest common denominator.

We are making progress in the war. We will see it in future generations I believe. But if we just turn and run that's three times now. And every Iraqi child will hate America because they left them to squaller in the ruins they left behind.