Page 1 of 1
South East \  need a list of shops that do good work in miami - hollywood area

need a list of shops that do good work in miami - hollywood area

South East Regional
views 814
replies 8
following 7

MaDeNMiAmi305   +1y
im just about ready to drop my 99 2 door with a belltech 5.-5.5" and was wondering if anybody could recommend a couple shops. ive talked to the guys @ reds miami but would like to here from some other people. i  normally do things myself but i think i might want to leave this one up to someone else. quality and cost are key. good looks.
e10pvmt   +1y
Bob @ madmods is somewhere down there...Ft Lauderdale i believe
MaDeNMiAmi305   +1y

yeah ive heard of that place but cant find a number. i think they closed shop. thnx tho. any1 else?
LowMilMember   +1y
They definately did not close up shop. floridatruckscene.com     post up in the introduction section. you will definately get your answer
YUH8IN96   +1y

MAD MODS is still in buisness he can probly drop ur truck for you, i dont got his number but u can go buy the shop its jus south of atlantic blvd on dixie high way
MaDeNMiAmi305   +1y

good looks guys. i saw some of dudes work and it looks pretty sick. im already on sfts. ill ask the people over there. thnx
bd94s10   +1y
Hey man I know you said down south but it would be worth checking out Jimmys Rod and Customs just outside of Daytona.  He does killer work (best around)...   http://www.myspace.com/jimmysrodncustom Good luck!
laynwindows   +1y

if its just putting on a lowering kit, i dont understand the "awesome work and quality" part, i can understand tightening bolts, but what else is there too it?
BIGJEFF64   +1y

bob @ mad mods did work for me along time ago and even if its something as small as lowering ur truck he is definatly the guy to take it to. here is is number now he reopened after moving to orlando but now he is in pompano beach 954-785-7267.
Page 1 of 1