Page 1 of 3
Interior \  Tweed, Is it still cool?

Tweed, Is it still cool?

Interior Q & A
views 1048
replies 20
following 20

Bagged_Soon   +1y
I remember tweed was the shit back in the 90's but is it still cool? I just removed my entire dash out of my 93 yota 2 door mini and now im looking for ideas. Whats hot whats not these days? I want to stay current and not look like i still live in the 90's.

help me out........

If tweed is still cool show me the best picks of tweed interior. If its not what is cool right now.
ShaveDnFlamed99   +1y

Its kool if you think its kool for your truck man it shouldn't be up to us what you put in your interior. You have to look at it every day not any of us! Personally I never liked tweed its a cheap and easy to use material. Good luck with whatever you do
nvrdunizu   +1y

hell yeah it kool , u should use it 
DRAGULA-666   +1y

um,yes......it is cheap and easy to use and thank god hot-rodders showed it to us......it will never go out of style completely
FreelandKustomz   +1y
are boobs still cool?
Bagged_Soon   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DRAGULA-666um,yes......it is cheap and easy to use and thank god hot-rodders showed it to us......it will never go out of style completely---------------------------------------------Thats what i kinda ment. is it "in style" still. I like things that are timeless. Maybe I will take this approach when deciding my interior.
twistedsdime   +1y

I still like it. Regardless how long its been around or if other people think it's cool. Do what you like man not what's "cool" to others.
Uncle Fester   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BclassBDare boobs still cool?---------------------------------------------
profound   +1y
boobs never go outta style. if they do, i will kill myself!!!!
stsweep   +1y
Boobs are WAY cooler than tweed......IMHO.