Page 1 of 1
American Cars \  cop car of the future idea

cop car of the future idea

American Cars General Discussions
views 335
replies 6
following 7

DeanLittle   +1y
The task was simple. Build a cop car that can transform from an unmarked unit to a fully marked unit with the flip of a switch. The crew of HARD Lifestyle put together a plan to utilize a product called Heatwave to make the color changing effect possible. This was a stunt they planned out to do for the TLC's Discovery Channel special "Paint Misbehavin" which recently aired. 
 http://www.hardlifestyle.com/paint_misbehavin_tlc_discovery_show.html 
So how would you take this idea to the next level?  Well, check these out and let everyone know what you think.

SIKaltima   +1y

whoa, thats kinda crazy sneaky sneaky
bodydropped85   +1y

cool, i had some hot wheels like that in the 80s...

Petey   +1y

I SAW THIS SHOW, AND IN ALL HONESTY IT WAS GAY, ONCE PAINTED THE DOOR WAS NOT BLACK BUT BROWN (THE REST OF THE TRUCK WAS BLACK) AND YOU COULD SEE THE LOGO UNDERNEATH THE COLOR CHANGING PAINT, THEY USED THE HEATING ELEMENT FROM A GRIDDLE TO MAKE THE DOOR HOT ENOUGH FOR THE PAINT TO CHANGE AND IT DIDNT CHANGE ALL THE WAY, THE OUTSIDE EDGES STAYED BROWN. IN MY OPINION IT WAS A  SOO CLOSE TO IM READY TO GO!!! PETITIONING S.D.
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85cool, i had some hot wheels like that in the 80s...

---------------------------------------------OMG!!!!I just thought of the same thing. I had them too and use to love them! Just dip in water and it appeared!
Petey   +1y

HELL YEA I HAD THEM TO, ACTUALLY I STILL HAVE SOME OF THEM UN-OPENED. HOTWHEELS JUST BROUGHT THEM BACK RECENTLY AND I BOUGHT A BUNCH FOR MY SON AND HE FREAKIN LOVES EM!
YUH8IN96   +1y

yea i have some of those hot wheels too there all kinda messed up tho. i seen the show also its a pretty cool concept but yea lik said u can still see the logo, thought it was interesting tho
Page 1 of 1