Page 1 of 1
Interior \  Billet steering wheels...Design question

Billet steering wheels...Design question

Interior Q & A
views 490
replies 6
following 6

Low_SST   +1y
I have been in the market for a wheel for my 300 and I have some questions for yall about some of the wheel designs. I know the billet specialties wheel has the machined finger grooves in the back of the wheel and I like that look but im not sure if anyone else does that on their wheels. Are there any companies out there that could add these grooves into their wheels or are they using a rolled piece of alum for their wheel?
gravity5   +1y
BAD does, and I'm pretty sure Joe Morrow at Chassis tech can and will do a custom wheel with finger grooves.
thedivineguy   +1y
Budnik does also.. I had one of their wheels years ago and it had finger grooves. It may be an option so double check with whatever company you decide
HotRodDime   +1y

most billet steering wheel companies do this  Colorado Custom is coming out with a bunch of new wheels that will be worth checking out also!
Low_SST   +1y
I would like to get a custom one made because I am looking to do the spoke design of the kmc novas on it.
Thorracing01   +1y
Talk to your wheel company. They may be able to make one for you that is an exact match since they already have the cnc design for the regular wheel.
beanz   +1y

go to fbi on ebay . they have full billet wheels uncut with the grooves on the back for your fingers for about 100 bucks . i bought one. well worth it bro.
Page 1 of 1