threads
Page 1 of 1
Mid West \  Anybody in the Grand Rapids / Michigan area know who owns this chop top S-10???

Anybody in the Grand Rapids / Michigan area know who owns this chop top S-10???

Mid West Regional
views 506
replies 2
following 2

xflowgolf   +1y
Edited: 8/31/2009 12:59:56 PM by never2low87

Edited: 8/31/2009 12:58:45 PM by never2low87

I saw this truck this past weekend at the Metro Cruise in GR but was unable to catch up with the owner/driver....

This used to be my truck, though it looked far different when I owned it, and I'd like to catch up with the current owner. 

If anybody has any leads on a name, number, email, etc. or any info related to it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

onelow96cs   +1y

You should have pulled over and walked. Would have had better luck catching up lol. But I don't recall see it there.

xflowgolf   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by onelow96csYou should have pulled over and walked. Would have had better luck catching up lol. But I don't recall see it there.

---------------------------------------------I tried.  It was early in the day Saturday and traffic was still moving pretty well.  I was actually standing on the opposite side of the street but was holding onto my 9 month old son and by the time I was able to get reasonably close, the light was green and it was already way down the road.   
Page 1 of 1