South West \  Louisiana boy stuck in Houston

Louisiana boy stuck in Houston

South West Regional
views 1497
replies 22
following 13

snicker2938   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2009 3:44:57 PM by snicker2938

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sideshizzleYo snicker. I'd love to have you at Battle Drag. If you decide to make it I'll give you a free pass and a shirt. I also work at a shop called Kingpin Kustomz. We aren't anywhere close to you but feel free to come out and hang out at the shop. There are always nice rides and good times at the shop. How far is Hitchcock from Houston?

---------------------------------------------

Man that would be sweet. Id love to make that show or atleast come check you guys out at the shop.  I just never know when  i will be in ,or out of the hospital. But if im out for those dates you can bet ill hit you up for sure. Thanks alot Bro for being a cool cat. How far is Hitchcock from Houston
sideshizzle   +1y
The showgrounds are right off of I45 just south of Houston. The show dates ar October 9-11th.
snicker2938   +1y

i could make that for sure. Just hope ill be out for those dates.
boooghar   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by snicker2938Edited: 8/30/2009 3:44:57 PM by snicker2938---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sideshizzleYo snicker. I'd love to have you at Battle Drag. If you decide to make it I'll give you a free pass and a shirt. I also work at a shop called Kingpin Kustomz. We aren't anywhere close to you but feel free to come out and hang out at the shop. There are always nice rides and good times at the shop. How far is Hitchcock from Houston?

---------------------------------------------

Man that would be sweet. Id love to make that show or atleast come check you guys out at the shop.  I just never know when  i will be in ,or out of the hospital. But if im out for those dates you can bet ill hit you up for sure. Thanks alot Bro for being a cool cat. How far is Hitchcock from Houston---------------------------------------------if you're gunna be in the 1960 area and heading to hitchcock for battle drag it'll take you bout a hour (it all depends on the traffic)
snicker2938   +1y

thanks bro ill be sure to hit u up as well if its cool,,,maybe follow u up there. Thanks
TexasKhaos   +1y

Every friday there's a small meet out by 2920 and 45.. Just take 1960 to 45 North and exit 2920.. Its in the first parking lot to the right.. Its about 15 minutes or less from you.. We head out there most of the time around 10ish.. This past friday Chris from Chaotic came and debuted his new paint job, which was f*cking badass by the way!
snicker2938   +1y

thanks bro ill have to try and make it out there this fri
bagtodrag   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosEvery friday there's a small meet out by 2920 and 45.. Just take 1960 to 45 North and exit 2920.. Its in the first parking lot to the right.. Its about 15 minutes or less from you.. We head out there most of the time around 10ish.. This past friday Chris from Chaotic came and debuted his new paint job, which was f*cking badass by the way!--------------------------------------------- In the Cons parking lot? If so you need to exit Cypresswood, if you take the 2920 exit you passed it up.
TexasKhaos   +1y

Really? I wasnt positive, just assumed it would be 2920.. ha
bagtodrag   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosReally? I wasnt positive, just assumed it would be 2920.. ha--------------------------------------------- Yeah, I think its labeled cypresswood/2920 if not mistaken but the actual 2920 exit is only a few hundred feet passed the cypresswood exit