Page 1 of 3
South West \  Louisiana boy stuck in Houston

Louisiana boy stuck in Houston

South West Regional
views 1486
replies 22
following 13

snicker2938   +1y
Im gonna be in the Houston area for the next two months or so for more cancer treatment and a stemcell transplant at Md Anderson. I wont be stuck in the hospital the whole time so i just wanna see if there will be anything going on in the area in the next 2 months or so that help me from going out my mind,lol. When im not in the hospital, ill be staying near where Kurkindahi meets hwy 1960 if any of you houston guys area in that area.
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2009 5:29:18 PM by LaidNeon

there's actually a few shows in that time frame Sept. 19, 09 -- Scrapin' Baja in Clear Lake, Tx Oct. 10, 09 -- God Speed in Spring, Tx Oct. 9-11, 09 -- Battle Drag V in Hitchcock, Tx
snicker2938   +1y

thanks bro ill have to see if i can make atleast one of those. Are there any meets or cruises in the area? Always looking to hangout and meet new peeps
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2009 12:26:09 AM by LaidNeon

45 south at the hooters every saturday night there's a gathering of all types of cars http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=080&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US
DSC   +1y

hey big guy  it felix ... me and stuart are supposed to be going to battle drag  to pass out flyers for LAST RESORT ... we should get together or something... hope everything goes good up there.. if u need something holla im sure between me and DSC  we can fix u up ..
snicker2938   +1y

for sure man that would be cool, and big thanks
garagebuilt   +1y
does anyone know more about this>? Sept. 19, 09 -- Scrapin' Baja in Clear Lake, Tx
sideshizzle   +1y
Yo snicker. I'd love to have you at Battle Drag. If you decide to make it I'll give you a free pass and a shirt. I also work at a shop called Kingpin Kustomz. We aren't anywhere close to you but feel free to come out and hang out at the shop. There are always nice rides and good times at the shop.
LaidNeon   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by snicker2938for sure man that would be cool, and big thanks---------------------------------------------
post photo
2LOW4U   +1y
Battle Drag is October 9-11 not the 16th.