Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  all texas boys chime in

all texas boys chime in

General Discussion
views 1717
replies 19
following 9

low95xlt   +1y
ok soudns like my brother is transferring down to the austin area, what should i give him a heads up on? working for a company called freescale give me the lowdown on the area
baggeddogs   +1y
its hott!!!!!!! LOL
bgate13   +1y
and humid!!!!!
low95xlt   +1y
yea i figured that
liljlowrider   +1y
lake travis is really awesome.... alot of what i like to call new wave hippies.. exspensive as hell to live there.. and o yea the longhorns play there...

i could only hand two years of it and i had to move.
low95xlt   +1y
so nice for my northern frozen arse to visit but not stay huh
balcar   +1y
Austin is my neck of the woods. Its hot, its cold, but a few days in the year is nice. LOL Its not that bad really.

I'm the only shop inside city limits that can do more than a drop kit, there is no custom scene here hardly, unless u like big body kits and fart cans. LOL
brianbgboy   +1y
i just moved to killeen texas from new orleans in july. we go to austin every other weekend. i like it, definitly more shit to do there than in killeen!!!!! i like it in texas, it is hot, but from new orleans, i am used to that, and worse humidity than here. i do miss the louisiana food though...
liljlowrider   +1y
brian look at the bright side now you can have mex food whenever you want because there is a rest. on every corner....
low95xlt   +1y
influx of hispanics huh