Photoshop \  ['O] _ New Member looking for some input on my renderings _ ['O]

['O] _ New Member looking for some input on my renderings _ ['O]

Photoshop General Discussions
views 392
replies 4
following 3

dragwindsor   +1y
Edited: 8/25/2009 12:28:45 PM by dragwindsor

Edited: 8/25/2009 12:25:38 PM by dragwindsorEdited: 8/25/2009 12:16:26 PM by dragwindsorEdited: 8/25/2009 12:13:38 PM by dragwindsor    _____________________________________________________________________  Hey guys, I'm new here, and I was looking to get some feedback on some of my renderings.

Good or bad, spill it.  I'd love to improve my work ten fold.

L8R

Tony

warpedrenderings   +1y
hows it going, ifew things i would recommend is to make the text a little make transparent so the focus is more on the vehical then the text, then when you do shadows instead of black use a darker grey color with the opacity set real low and just do a few passes to darken it up and make a softer shadow. also like another guy said in another post watch your refections, if you have trees and other things in the refection try makeing the rendering in a simalar setting or try and find another pic that has no objects in the refections. then bottom pics looks pretty good but the ground angle looks a litte off on the passager side bumper side, and the rear bumper looks a little sharp edged. if your using photo shop you could use the warp tool to bring up the angle of the ground just a little and then use what every you used to do the shadows and hit up the back bumper a little then right behind the rear tire
dragwindsor   +1y
Thanks.  Advice taken under consideration. Any others?  
Shaven   +1y
not much more i think can be said really. i mean ur on the right track... the trailblazer looks good but the drop shadow off the pink part of the paint is to hard... kinda throws something about it off and looks like you might have a inner shadow in the pink right?
dragwindsor   +1y
Edited: 8/29/2009 2:12:52 AM by dragwindsor

Edited: 8/29/2009 2:12:28 AM by dragwindsor---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Shavennot much more i think can be said really. i mean ur on the right track... the trailblazer looks good but the drop shadow off the pink part of the paint is to hard... kinda throws something about it off and looks like you might have a inner shadow in the pink right?--------------------------------------------- Close.  there's an Inner Glow in there.  I totally agree with that, too. I'm working on an '06 F-150 that should be my best work so far.  I'll probably post it later tonight. Edit:  F-150 Posted:  www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=113059&Page=1
Page 1 of 1