threads
Page 1 of 2
Photoshop \  whats your favorite rendering?

whats your favorite rendering?

Photoshop General Discussions
views 2729
replies 15
following 12

LubGraphix   +1y
Edited: 8/23/2009 9:21:35 PM by LubGraphix

Edited: 8/23/2009 9:18:04 PM by LubGraphix

hey guys just looking around and figured id start something like this. Whats your favorite rendering you've found online, done yourself, or had done for you? I know everyone always looks at each others work, i know i do and i love a lot of renderings out there, but lets find out what everyones favorite is. Ill start off with one of my favorites from KEG Media.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Nice choice! It's tuff to pick just one but if I had to narrow it down...these would be the top 3....   My personal rendering: One of RJ's (Eye Kandy Designer Owner) Renderings: And one of Nick's from Surface:    Again really hard to pick just a few seeing as everyone does really great work
post photo
post photo
post photo
LubGraphix   +1y
yeah its hard to pick just one but that truck and everything just flows great but there is many more that i would say are my favorite. bill that rendering is sick great work and that dodge surface rendering man thats sick thats my first time seeing that one.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Thanks Mike....like I said before...keep at it and you will get the hang of it and learn all the tips and tricks mostly from just messing around with the program and searching through forums like this one. Also if you haven't already check out deviantart.com....it offers alot of great resources for most of the adobe programs and also has a bunch of tutorials and other good stuff What is everyone else picking as their favorites?
warpedrenderings   +1y
Edited: 8/24/2009 10:40:19 PM by bamfben

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Nice Choice!
warpedrenderings   +1y
after working like 2 weeks on it i had to pic it i basicly done with it the last 3 pics i did took my computer a hour each to render out then i got everything lse im going to do done have a few pics of the frame and inside in this phootobucket folder http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/benrickel/nissan/
Shaven   +1y
Here is one of mine that I have done... it is the most recent... recent as in within this year LOL...the hood area is a lil over saturated so ignore that     my fav rendering of all might have to be this one tho... just because of the marble flooring and the overall look of it. 
post photo
post photo
WHATABURGER   +1y

ANYTHING FROM SURFACE, EYEKANDY, 918, I LOVE ALL THOSE GUYS RENDERINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyekandydesigns   +1y
Edited: 9/26/2009 1:57:52 AM by EyeKandyDesigns

My favorite of mine is: and other then my own I would have to say Surface's Blazerado rendering:
post photo
post photo