threads
Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  Not a digital rendering... but hand drawn.

Not a digital rendering... but hand drawn.

Photoshop General Discussions
views 657
replies 4
following 2

Shaven   +1y
There isn't a specific place to post it but in here... it is no where near as good as some of the hand drawn artist out there. but I am pretty happy with the turn out of this after several years of nothing but digital work. feel free to comment or critisize.  P.s. this is not something that I charged for by no means... I haven't done a paid rendering in almost 2 years. It is just my idea for a project of mine  here it is a 92-95 ish toyota pickup ext cab. same model in my profile.  
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
May just be on my end but I am not able to see the picture...looking forward to seeing it though....I like artistic renderings
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Link worked for me but had to register first on the forum.....drawing looks really good...try darkening up the black on the windows which will help bring out the white reflection line and really start to bring in the realism....overall nice job
post photo
Shaven   +1y
oh crap... maybe thats why the image isn't showing lol well sorry u had to sign up just to see it. and thanks for the tips... if it were digital then it would be better executed however there is no excuses ive learned on here lol i do appreciate the input tho.
Page 1 of 1