Page 2 of 2
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Ken Block GYMKHANA 2

Ken Block GYMKHANA 2

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1458
replies 16
following 15

Layumon22s   +1y
I thought that the buld breaking was the best part. the only thing I didn't like about the movie was that it was obvious that he'd done it many times before given all of the tread marks everywhere. still way better than I could drive, just sort of loses its aww factor if you know he's already done it ten times before.    ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCL They're obviously not too concerned with the mercury content in those fluorescent lamps.---------------------------------------------   why would they be? each bulb has somewhere on the order of 5 MILLIgrams of mercury. at least 10X less if not 100X less than an amalgam filling or old school glass thermometer. if it can sit in your mouth for the rest of your life, being exposed to it during clean up isn't really going to do much.
DougyFrisch   +1y
I think the fact that he's done it 20 times makes it that much cooler... ya, he had to keep tryin it over and over, but thats mainly for the camera crew to make sure they get their shots... But doing it once is one thing, being able to consecutivly pull it off is just amazing
HarryBalls   +1y

of course hes done it before......there no fukn way anyone is gonna just jump in car and nail that shit on the first go around lol the only thing i didnt like about it is that its got to much bullshit (infomercial)  and its not just all raw video like the first one
HarryBalls   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 98lows10The video was absolutely sick.   I am sure he could go out and buy any car he wants.   Instead he builds an STI to beat the ever living shit out of.    The old black STI on in the board park was killer. ---------------------------------------------Mountain Lab......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4RSKvufak
crzyone1013   +1y

I liked the first one much better. I wish I could drive like he does tho. hes a basass driver.
scr8pnyota   +1y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdb1WdrUyfI its not an sti but a SR20DET  power nissan hardbody drifting is pretty sweet.