threads
Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  Looking into getting online degree what school?

Looking into getting online degree what school?

Photoshop General Discussions
views 377
replies 4
following 4

nichecivic   +1y
I am looking into a online degree in graphic design!  Dont have time to go to class because of work and family!  Anybody take classes from Penn Foster college?  I am wondering how the online class works?  Im hopeing somebody on here has taking this coarse to give me some insight on what im getting my self into.
Thanks  for info!
warpedrenderings   +1y
if you want to know how online classes work look up devry they have one of the links that shows how online works, i was gonna take the video game programing but cant afford 67k lol so i bought a computer and a few programes and just taught myself , already have a certificate in auto body and paint and need 1 year to get a auto tech degree whcih is mainly auto transmissions then all the writing classes and what not , i think i already have like 90- 100 college credit hours
nichecivic   +1y

Cool thanks for the tip!   I a am looking at penn foster college because its afordable only about 5grand for a 2 year associates degree!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Never heard of the Penn Foster College but I have taken a few online classes in an effort to get a Graphic Design Degree (just graduated in May 2009)....some of it can be a bit tricky to understand but it all depends on how hard you are willing to work and focus on the training. Each Graphic Design Professor has their own way of teaching different tricks and tips and you will pick them up in your own way....I would say go for it if you have the paint/body certificate to fall back on If you have experience with the programs involved ( mainly Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) then that will obviously help as well but if not they can take some getting used to, but nothing a little patience and effort can't overcome. Best of luck
1twztdwagon   +1y
check out univ of phoenix i attend the axia online campus thru them currently for web design when finished i will have a assoc. degree in information an technology (web design)
Page 1 of 1