threads
Page 2 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 11024
replies 118
following 63

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

dayum, whats the roof height now?
Grant Kustoms   +1y
its a little over 41
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowr love that truck!

--------------------------------------------- Glad to hear that Josh! I modeled the chop after yours I was aiming for 3.5"s so thats how much we took out of the rear pillars, but I forgot to calc in the fact that the leaning of the pillars was going to add to the chops so we ended up a little more that 4".
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by greenranger23i like the slut sprayed on the door. nice truck by the way---------------------------------------------   I bought a bank owned home... It was vandalized pretty bad while unoccupied, they wrote stuff like that all inside the house too... I leave that in the garage as a reminder of how dumb kids can be lol.
gimp5561   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoSomewhere between 630 and 10 am Zac took this pic ---------------------------------------------maybe the best pic i have ever seen
post photo
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slappy Mc Nastydayum, whats the roof height now?--------------------------------------------- Like Zac said its damn close to 41 1/8" tall now still and inch taller than the Rodeo and with its tube frame and super low floor pan it should be very comfortable for me to drive even though im 6'4"!
bodydropped85   +1y

badass!!! i always loved johnnys yota.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
looks cool.....and I thought I ran short on room with my chop.
shortrodeo   +1y
Ight so this weekend we spent Saturday at the Good Guys Show drinking and looking at old schools. Anyways we worked on it today. Now that all the main parts are tacked back on the truck Ill spend the next week welding it all back up. New back wall and got the rear window frame tacked back in   Zac threw down some of his sheet metal skills on me and well heres a taste 
post photo
post photo
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedcivicsilooks cool.....and I thought I ran short on room with my chop.------------------------------------------- We have the doors tacked closed right now so I cant post a pic of the floor in this thing but its damn low.  The truck has a round tube chassis in the trans tunnel so the floor pan is maybe 2.5" to 2.75" from the ground even though the truck is doored. Just enough room for the out runners to the body mounts and the frame for the floor pan itself.