New to this forum

Photoshop General Discussions
views 482
replies 6
following 5

LubGraphix   +1y
Edited: 8/6/2009 12:41:28 PM by LubGraphix

Edited: 8/6/2009 12:37:51 PM by LubGraphix

new to this forum, heres some of my work.

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Welcome...looks like some pretty good work...my only suggestion would be to try and find higher resolution parts (wheels/tires) and adding a shadow under the fenders/over the wheels will help improve the realism...keep at it though
LubGraphix   +1y
thank u for the helpful hints man i will use them in my next rendering that im working on now ill have it up in acouple days
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
be sure to post it up when you are done...almost everyone out there is willing to help and along the way you will pick up tips and tricks that will continue to help your renderings.
warpedrenderings   +1y
hows it going , you edges look pretty good the only thing i realy see that needs some work is the back wheels i would spend a little more time on them,  the bottome and top pic i would jsut move them forward a little the middle one warp the lug nuts up a little liek a 1.8th of a inch of less
warpedrenderings   +1y
o ya and maybe a litle bit of a drop shadow on the wheels from the fender also
Shaven   +1y
not to shabby, i dont like the ford that you can see the tree reflection but other then that these guys gave you some pretty good info on how to make it better... main thing is like most have said in these forum for years and have told me when I was new. Practice Practice.. and learn all your program tools... the more your comfortable with your software the more you'll be able to push out some higher quality work. Keep it up though!
Page 1 of 1