Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  3d b2200

3d b2200

Photoshop General Discussions
views 648
replies 9
following 3

warpedrenderings   +1y
i made this from 1 picture couldnt find a good front veiw anywhere that wanst prefectly strait so the roof is a little off, i took a pic from scrpnmazda's owner profile for the side pic which it the first pic      i havent made anysuspension yet still thinking of what to do have some more pics here and bigger http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/benrickel/
retro dime   +1y
looks pretty clean
warpedrenderings   +1y
thanks man, im working on a frame for it but not sure if im going to be able to put in on it because the file size of the mazda is pretty big its as big as 30 other files i have of 3d models i built combined i might be able to get 1 or 2 rendering after i get the frame all done but thats if i dont run out of memory  , i have 3gbs but after im dont it will probally be 6-10miliion polygons diffently wont be able to animate it heres a few pics of the frame  
warpedrenderings   +1y
noticed the door jamb didnt show up in the bottom so i redid it 
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
looks pretty good....I wish I had the patience to do this stuff...nicely done
warpedrenderings   +1y
thanks man i was tring to do monsters and shit but decicded to try and do some trucks to help with a few things i need to learn ,  i need to realy figure out texturing so i can put fire on it and be able to have it look the same but in 3d veiws,  i changed the color found a new way to do it , takes along time to render out a frame now about 5 minutes each frame i was satarting to set it up pto animate it but not sure if i will 5 minutes each frame is a long time and i realy need 300 frames for about 10 seconds  of good video. here is a few new pics with color changing paint and the 4 link on  
warpedrenderings   +1y
   made a better looking chome, tire color, changed it to blood red, did some seats changed the frame to black, got the dash most the way done, need to finish up the front frame area and a back window and steering wheel and work on the lighting a little
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Looking really good! The Frame/Suspension in the last pic is incredible....nice job
warpedrenderings   +1y
shit i thougth i put that last pics of it up i have, stiil need to do some kind of motor and tranny control arms and front bags might change the wheels also had to take a break from it, im workin on the nissan right now actally making a 360 degree video of it about 1.3rd of the way dont rendering out 360 frames , thier taking about 3 minutes each but the closer the camera gets the longer their gonna take i think the last 30 frames will probally take 20-25minutes to render out each. heres a couple of the lastest of the mazda most of these took about 25 minutes to render out becuase i was doing bigger pics and more render passes      
Page 1 of 1