Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  gmc canyon part 1

gmc canyon part 1

Photoshop General Discussions
views 410
replies 3
following 2

warpedrenderings   +1y
i made this out  from these 2 pictures , i was working on the 4 runner but have to rebuild alot of the stuff to get it to smooth out like this one did , i used the same wheels and frame for a mock up i will build some new ones , here is the progress . to p2 are my starting pics i used.       
no1lowr   +1y
nice work! when building 3d it is important to mimic realism to the T, try using regular photos in good light as reference so u can see how the light bends off the panels and it will help u betteer understand the contour and how it actually is, not just how it looks in a schematic. here is some of my old 3d work just for kicks, enjoy and keep on workin at it man!

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y
that stuff looks pretty cool, in limited on how i can make them since im teaching myself ,  i made that from just memory of seeing a colorado but only found them blue prints of the canyon . im only using shaders to color them since im still tring to figure out uv layout and textering.  , when i made that i made it from extruded polygon planes, converted it to sub-d , creeased the edges then converted it back to polygons, i  got a few more pics i took a break from it and started making a astro van im gonna make a new post for it so i can keep the pics per post down so the pages load faster. heres the other 2 pics 
Page 1 of 1