Page 1 of 1
South East \  Powder Coating in GA?

Powder Coating in GA?

South East Regional
views 472
replies 9
following 7

low mazda   +1y
I am about to order some control arms, and was wanting to get them coated befor I put them on. Does anyone in GA know of some good shops for powder coating? I am probably gonna have them shipped to the coater, then go pick em up when they are done.
FATTSTRIPES   +1y

cant remeber the dudes name but there's a local guy that can powder coat atleast as big as a 22" wheel. he works up at stevie b's and drives the caprice wagon w/ the batman logo on the back
low mazda   +1y

ill have to look into that. thanks matt
CHUNK91   +1y

Millers Powder coating... up hwy. 85N around Jimmy Carter BLVD. Phone # (770)-931-1505 They do really good work... hope this helps
blazen   +1y
I have used a place called Litha plating in the past, they do great work. I don't have they're  number but i can give you directions. From ATL go 20 west to lee road, turn right it is down on the left.  good luck
AiredOut   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUNK91Millers Powder coating... up hwy. 85N around Jimmy Carter BLVD. Phone # (770)-931-1505 They do really good work... hope this helps---------------------------------------------Miller is the way to go.  Always top quality at a very fair price. 
86mazda   +1y
robert at auto extremes can do them
low mazda   +1y

I emailed him earlier on myspace to see. He was my first guess. i don't have his number and didn't wanna call the shop just to ask this. I will probably order them and have them shipped to him, have em done, and then go pick em up.
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 7/21/2009 6:18:04 PM by Layumon22s

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blazenI have used a place called Litha plating in the past, they do great work. I don't have they're  number but i can give you directions. From ATL go 20 west to lee road, turn right it is down on the left.  good luck--------------------------------------------- churchhill, it's called Lithia Powder Coating and Sandblasting or something like that I know just where you're talking about7355 Lee RdLithia Springs, GA 30122-2848(770) 948-8111 Never had anything powdercoated but almost had my old 19" billet rims powder coated clear and he only wanted $200 to do them all. Ended up selling the rims. If he's funky about you shipping the parts in, it's only about 20 minutes from my house and on my way to Atlanta, which I go about 3 times a week to go to GT so I'd be more than happy to just drop them off for ya.
low mazda   +1y

migh do that if rob can't do em
Page 1 of 1