Page 1 of 3
American Cars \  Dodge Caliber

Dodge Caliber

American Cars General Discussions
views 3049
replies 22
following 11

tattedfordguy   +1y
Ok so i just got a 07 dodge caliber, Does anyone have pics of one layed out or shaved??? Please post them here
tattedfordguy   +1y

I just added pic's on my profile but they have to be approved...
LaidNeon   +1y

what can you exspect from a bastard child by dodge lol not alot of people are fixing them up. here's a 2 on Universal Air Suspensions site that are bagged on large wheels http://www.universalairsuspension.com/on-road/gallery.php?sid=81&cid=10
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Edited: 7/19/2009 9:21:24 PM by THE_CRUCK

The plan for mine was juice set up on 20's or 22's, shaved handles, suicide rear door, paint to match the outer plastics and mirrors, then slick, smooth and paint most of the interior with a full sliding rag. But, good luck with the 07, mine is an 07. every forum you find online will tell you the same, the 07 Caliber's are sh*t, everything falls aprat and breaks on them even more so on the 1.8L 5spd. If I wasn't so upside down on it I would have traded it a long time ago. 3 years later and I dunno how many trips to the dealer ship and replacement of my a/c compressor the a/c still does not blow cold, I have been through the Lemon law agency and BBB with all the proper paper work and got no where with it. There is literally thousands of people online who have had nothing but problems with them and chrysler doesn't care, they made their money. So good luck man, really.
THE_CRUCK   +1y

Oh, and i use to have it lowered on 20's with intake, exhaust and full audio but since me and the ol' ladies baby is going to pop out any day now it's back to completely stock. 
Jance Customs   +1y

This one was at Sema in 2006. 
post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y
Edited: 7/19/2009 10:29:40 PM by tattedfordguy

Thanks i just need a little insperition for mine i like the black one, Any more maybee mini inspired...
tattedfordguy   +1y

Finaly got pic's of mine in my profile check it out and tell me what u think...
k24 rd6   +1y

Here is one my friend painted. Not shaved or lowered but has ugly body kit
post photo
ElCadillacKid   +1y
you need to get that Ford done first! this is similar to the one Jance postedbut it's fro SEMA '07
post photo