Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  little bastards.

little bastards.

General Discussion
views 1873
replies 17
following 12

liljlowrider   +1y
got a ring on the door bell this morning only to see and hear my neighbor telling me that my truck had been broken into. So as my heart was pounding i went to check out the damage. Dont know how in the hell they got in the truck much less without the alarm going off but luckly they didnt break the window out. Im guess they were either rookies at this or got spooked away by something because all they got out of the truck was my 2 12's behind the rear seat and my hater vision screens. OH yea they got my billet AC knobs too.. Kinda pissed but realize that i am very lucky as well. i would love to find them and beat their ass. Im going today to get a camera to mount to the house and some flood lights and see if they come back because they know what they left now..

oh yea they stole about 500 cd's that i had, im more pissed bout them because i can never replace all them..
azhooligan   +1y
Bro that sucks! Just had that happen to mine but they broke out my dam window. I swear why the hell do these morons do this. I would love to find them and beat the S@%T out of them.

Keep us posted bro.
droppedcrewcab   +1y
Hey Ya'll, If you know anyone who needs 2 - 12" subs and some hater vision tv screens, I got a hellova deal on some. Oh yeah, I also have about 500 cd's I'll throw in as a bonus if you act now!!.................. Just kidding man, that sucks big time. Just in case you weren't aware, you can claim the cd loss and any personal items stolen from your car on your homeowners insurance. Now - the catch is that they will typically reimburse you 50% of the value if they cut you a check, but if you replace them and then submit the reciepts within a year, insurance will pay 100% of the replacement cost. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Been there, done that - Brent
liljlowrider   +1y
yea brent i need some tv's and 12's and ill take the cd's too if its a good enough deal
jcampbell1180   +1y
Hater vision is ghey anyway.

That sucks, J. However, I doubt they are comming back. Think about it...would you go back to a house knowing that the owner is on high alert?

Do like Brent says, repot it to the insurance and cut your losses...and sell that beater truck and buy a square.
low95xlt   +1y
damn bro sorry to hear bout ur loss, but i will buy her if shes on the market be like chase get a sq body ... but seriously sorry bout ur luck i had it happen a few yrs ago but they got a crap load of my truck though rims hood/ all my stereo like 5 amps 5 subs radio air ride crap 5 batterys from optima and 5 digital read out tops from tsunami, yea they got alot but insurance hooked a brotha up after 6 months of fighting with them.. but that is another stroy...
98crewcab   +1y
Thats F#^$@ up...
kids broke into my Black Dually
I forgot to set the alarm and they stole my old tube w/ my CD player that scratched-damaged CD's when they were played.
Did they pull the fuses?
maz89   +1y
I'm sorry to hear that bro!!
jcampbell1180   +1y

Two words: i. tunes.
paul42   +1y
I had about 200 CDs stolen from me once. I knew I shouldnt have kept them in my car too. After that I bought a mp3 deck and just convert all my cds to mp3. Then you just have a few 10 cent cds in your truck.