Page 1 of 1
Interior \  *****52 Chevy Interior***** Finished*****

*****52 Chevy Interior***** Finished*****

Interior Q & A
views 409
replies 7
following 5

Lowered Depths   +1y
Here's some pics of a 52 chevy interior that I finished up this week, showing you all what I can do, when I put my mind to it.  Car will be coming back after getting touch up work done, so I can install the double din radio install and get the dash back together.  Let me know what you guys think. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Let me know what you guys think and I'll start posting more pics of other cars I have done.   
twistedsdime   +1y

Very clean man. Keep up the good work!
Lowered Depths   +1y
thanks bro, just hoping that I can get more work in the near future
CamberOz   +1y
what would you charge from something like this
Lowered Depths   +1y
This one cost about $4500, but I did the seats, the door panels, the carpet, quarter trim panels were stripped and fixed then recovered, the top was done by someone else, not really my forte, built a custom mount for the radio, and the full stereo. All prices differ with the design, the car and what all is getting done.
CamberOz   +1y
I take it most of the cost was in the leather then  
Lowered Depths   +1y
yeah but not sure how much that was right off hand, he brought me the materials before I started.  But most hides are between $250 and $300.  The owner had all materials and just needed someone to put it together.
actafool4187   +1y
looking good. can't wait until you finish up my truck's audio build.
Page 1 of 1