Page 1 of 2
North East \  shops in the philly area

shops in the philly area

North East Regional
views 846
replies 12
following 6

themadhatter83   +1y
whats up guys, im new to the site and was just wondering where or who can i go to to talk about getting air ride on my truck and possibly getting it body dropped
DOWNHERE   +1y

I went to AfterHoursFabrication.com in Jersey... Its a drive, but its totally worth it!!!
themadhatter83   +1y

thanks i checked out the site and they deffinatly look like they know there sh?t, how much does a body drop cost roughly
SOLOWMA   +1y

check out motion3 ,they are located in clifton heights(like delaware county ish) its not to far from philly. i've had both my trucks done there and have no complaints. check out there web site,motionthree.com      good luck with your search.

///RA PooP   +1y

Haggard Fabrication is in NJ roughly 45 minutes from philly.  There is also a great guy in delaware named eric easterby and his shop is called killer concepts. Also about 45 minutes from phila.
themadhatter83   +1y
cool thanks guys ill check them out
DOWNHERE   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by themadhatter83thanks i checked out the site and they deffinatly look like they know there sh?t, how much does a body drop cost roughly---------------------------------------------Shoot him an email, his name is Dave, he is pretty good with prices and incredible quality in work... Plus no jerking around, when he says it will be done in a month, he means a months! 
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y

Eric at Killer Concepts, Haggard Fab, After Hours...I recommend checking these suggestions out.  
layedoutnissan   +1y

^^ all of the above ^^   also Motion3 is right in cligton heights
themadhatter83   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layedoutnissan^^ all of the above ^^   also Motion3 is right in cligton heights ---------------------------------------------thanks for all the info, are any of these shops gonna be at the show this weekend?