Page 2 of 2
Audio/Video \  wiring a Line Out Converter

wiring a Line Out Converter

Audio/Video Q & A
views 9340
replies 13
following 4

matchead88   +1y

How about for a signal wire? would it be the white wire? you know like usually on aftermarket stereos its the blue wire.
draggin95niss   +1y

oh no u cant get switched ignition/accessory behind the radio u need to either go to the column or the fuse box under the hood....if u should decide to go to the column its gonna be a brown wire u want to tag.....there are a few brown wires there but they all function the same....they are the accessory wire....it will be fine for the remote turn-on for the amp....i use it all the time...just pull the lower dash and u can get to the wires from there,u will see the harness, there is a plug taped to it, then there are some wires u can see right behind it (leave those alone) then there are some wires that are encased in tape, this is th eharness u need, slice the tape open and tag the brown wire, like i said they all function on accessory, but test them with a volt meter (dont use a test light, it backfeeds ground and can/will damage shit if u probe the wrong wires with it)....good luck and have fun...
matchead88   +1y
justa want to thank everyone for the quick replies. got it wired up and it sounds GREAT! now my dad wants me to do it in his 08'
post photo
draggin95niss   +1y

no problem...any more questions just post up....