Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  3d rendered minitruck

3d rendered minitruck

Photoshop General Discussions
views 406
replies 8
following 4

warpedrenderings   +1y
havent been on this site in a long time , made this model in anohter program then used photoshop to ad a backround and a drop shadow since i cant in the program i use to make these since thier actal 3d models i made it in a few hours today thought i would post it  

bodydropped85   +1y

that is pimp!
warpedrenderings   +1y
thanks man i got another one im working on almsot done with the body and already made the rims need to make a new frame and tires still the body on this one looks a little bit better and the rims are better i havent even used photoshop on this pics of them sorry if the pics are to big im on a 37in monitor and render all this stuff to 720p images  

warpedrenderings   +1y
forgot to ad the pic of the wire frame 

DougyFrisch   +1y
now thats different...       what program is it that your using?  
warpedrenderings   +1y
im not gonna say what program im using but i will tell you their is one similar and free called blender which can do about every thing the one i use can and you can even set up keybord buttons to make controllers on it i used it before when i was making a game.  its kinda hard at first to figure out but their is alot of tutorials for it and its free
DougyFrisch   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by bamfben im not gonna say what program im using but i will tell you their is one similar and free called blender which can do about every thing the one i use can and you can even set up keybord buttons to make controllers on it i used it before when i was making a game.  its kinda hard at first to figure out but their is alot of tutorials for it and its free --------------------------------------------- Is it really that big of a secret? lol... it's not like your gonna start seeing 3D ToonRenderings by Fresh, if i was gonna head down that road i'd use Modo anyway. I'm familier with blender, and of course for what it's worth it's an all right program. But honestly i was just askin out of curiosity, whatever your using prob won't install on my mac anyway, lol
toad32   +1y
I had a big old long post typed out but lost it so here are a few pics from Modo.    
post photo
post photo
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y
those look pretty good, im trying to make mine look half way between real and cartoons i got a couple more im working on
Page 1 of 1