following 10

matchead88   +1y

that orange impala is SICK!
DOWNHERE   +1y

That VW Buggy is hot!
tofnlows10   +1y
Post some more pics of that impala
rrusd   +1y

I have to ask, how long have you been shooting, what kind of equipment are you shooting with? And since you asked for opinions I will give mine. the shots are OK, but more of a snapshot feel to them than a thought provoking picture. The OrangeImpala has a fairly interesting angle to it, but you clipped the hood, lust a little, and the back corners are both clipped. The primed S-10 is just kind of ordinary, but a little off angle. And the people walking by and the cars in the background are distracting from the pic. The Bug, again the bumper is clipped out of the pic, and it looks like it was shot at high noon in harsh light. I am not trying to be a prick or anything, just trying to point out what is going on in your pics. There is a lot to think about, other than just point and click, when looking through the veiw finder. Whats in the back/foreground , hows the lighting, are my lines straight(or at the angle I want them at(triangles are pleasing to the eyes)). Then the camera settings come into play. Do you have the correct "creative" exposure? There are usualy several correct exposures, but which one is the most creatively correct for the shot to convey thought, and insight. I think your shots have potential, but need a little refinement. Hope I didn't offend you, but rather made you think a little more about your shots before you shoot them. And just FYI I have been shooting for about 8 years now. I study photography daily, shoot daily, belong to my local photography club( best thing I have done for learning photography), and just love shooting in general.
Marcos_65   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by rrusdI have to ask, how long have you been shooting, what kind of equipment are you shooting with? And since you asked for opinions I will give mine. the shots are OK, but more of a snapshot feel to them than a thought provoking picture. The OrangeImpala has a fairly interesting angle to it, but you clipped the hood, lust a little, and the back corners are both clipped. The primed S-10 is just kind of ordinary, but a little off angle. And the people walking by and the cars in the background are distracting from the pic. The Bug, again the bumper is clipped out of the pic, and it looks like it was shot at high noon in harsh light. I am not trying to be a prick or anything, just trying to point out what is going on in your pics. There is a lot to think about, other than just point and click, when looking through the veiw finder. Whats in the back/foreground , hows the lighting, are my lines straight(or at the angle I want them at(triangles are pleasing to the eyes)). Then the camera settings come into play. Do you have the correct "creative" exposure? There are usualy several correct exposures, but which one is the most creatively correct for the shot to convey thought, and insight. I think your shots have potential, but need a little refinement. Hope I didn't offend you, but rather made you think a little more about your shots before you shoot them. And just FYI I have been shooting for about 8 years now. I study photography daily, shoot daily, belong to my local photography club( best thing I have done for learning photography), and just love shooting in general. --------------------------------------------- I agree with all of that, looks like you're using a point and shoot camera, but even those have different settings to use and would make your pictures stand out a lot more.
Mrlowrider305   +1y

post photo
post photo
Mrlowrider305   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by rrusdI have to ask, how long have you been shooting, what kind of equipment are you shooting with? And since you asked for opinions I will give mine. the shots are OK, but more of a snapshot feel to them than a thought provoking picture. The OrangeImpala has a fairly interesting angle to it, but you clipped the hood, lust a little, and the back corners are both clipped. The primed S-10 is just kind of ordinary, but a little off angle. And the people walking by and the cars in the background are distracting from the pic. The Bug, again the bumper is clipped out of the pic, and it looks like it was shot at high noon in harsh light. I am not trying to be a prick or anything, just trying to point out what is going on in your pics. There is a lot to think about, other than just point and click, when looking through the veiw finder. Whats in the back/foreground , hows the lighting, are my lines straight(or at the angle I want them at(triangles are pleasing to the eyes)). Then the camera settings come into play. Do you have the correct "creative" exposure? There are usualy several correct exposures, but which one is the most creatively correct for the shot to convey thought, and insight. I think your shots have potential, but need a little refinement. Hope I didn't offend you, but rather made you think a little more about your shots before you shoot them. And just FYI I have been shooting for about 8 years now. I study photography daily, shoot daily, belong to my local photography club( best thing I have done for learning photography), and just love shooting in general. ---------------------------------------------FIRST OF ALL THANK's ALOT FOR THE TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no im not mad thankz for keep it 100 with me...Im still new to all this & tryin to get better each day...im useing a sony dsc-h5...I was told some of the same stuff from 2 other photograpers(real good friends)about what you said