Socal Beach Cruise

West Regional
views 6438
replies 149
following 35

wsitywim   +1y
would love to see this go down again.
ETNSFLT   +1y

Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of leg work involved. Some time on our favorite website, StreetSource, and a few phone calls. It's not like you're talking trophies or reservations at a restaraunt or anything..... are you?  hint hint -Stew-
TufLuv80   +1y

Yea you would hint towards food wouldn't u stew!!!!  I wouldn't mind doing this again just need a lil show of support from some people and shops that would want to have them as a stop along the way.
Kronicles   +1y
At least Stew will be able to bring his truck this year!    I have some ideas on this, if Jason would call me instead of tip toeing around his baby girl we could start figuring this out.   Hint: I'm thinking about starting out at a place with food and pins...
TufLuv80   +1y

It would be fun to do again this year we just have to change a few things. Last year we got to the beach way to late there wasn't anywhere to park. I was thinking make it a good cruise but end somewhere we can hang out all night and there would be restaurants as well to eat.  I don't know everyone throw your ideas out there and we will see what we can come up with.
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KroniclesAt least Stew will be able to bring his truck this year!  I have some ideas on this, if Jason would call me instead of tip toeing around his baby girl we could start figuring this out.  Hint: I'm thinking about starting out at a place with food and pins...---------------------------------------------umm if you look at the pictures stew is leading the cruise in his truck.
ETNSFLT   +1y

Thanks, Cheeks, good looking out. I am down for whatever. The only request I have is that we don't do it until after the fourth of July because then I will have an unrestricted driver's license!!! DUI's suck!!! -Stew-
Petey   +1y
Quit drinking and driving then..... easy fix...    
84dime   +1y
LOL peteys got ya there. What a Dick2!
tre5   +1y
ummm, old thread