threads
Page 1 of 1
South East \  if your comin through ATL on the way to STC...

if your comin through ATL on the way to STC...

South East Regional
views 714
replies 8
following 5

bodydropped85   +1y
be aware, there is road construction in my county on I85, its 2 lanes with no were to go in some parts. roughly from exit 61-35. its not THAT bad, but if your towing it can get nerve racking, also the speed limit is 50 through here, so watch out for the po po.

check http://www.georgia-navigator.com/ for up to date traffic.
twistedsdime   +1y

Georgia's offical colors should be construction orange and white.
bodydropped85   +1y
watch out for downtown atl also, they dont like it to much when u run 90 in the HOV lane towing haha.
east*coast*nomad   +1y

ill be rolling through there about 3am thurs morning, will it be bad bout that time?
CHUNK91   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedfoolill be rolling through there about 3am thurs morning, will it be bad bout that time?---------------------------------------------prob. thats when they work on the roads here.( generally till about 5am ) Just be careful,like James said the cops will pull you over if your doing 5mph. over the speed limit.
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedfoolill be rolling through there about 3am thurs morning, will it be bad bout that time?---------------------------------------------You lucky bastard! I want to leave Wednesday night too!
bodydropped85   +1y

yea just watch for semis, they like to roll over were the lanes switch.
gimp5561   +1y

any time in the ATL sucks  IMO  they are allways working on something in that  state
bodydropped85   +1y

yea they can just repave a road then re do it for no reason lol.
Page 1 of 1