Page 2 of 5
West \  whos in SoCal?

whos in SoCal?

West Regional
views 2142
replies 43
following 19

SIKaltima   +1y
i miss cali... i lived in orange county and now live in louisiana... we will be back in oc soon tho!
dragnlow   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by PIMPTACOHit up "Tufluv80" (Jason) he rolls to our (Sunset) meetings all the time. Aside for a couple of clubs in North County, =SunSet= pretty much holds it down in San Diego. If there are any "Minitruckers" in San Diego that wants to dispute that claim...  bring it ! We hang out at Mission Beach on Saturday nights south of the roller coaster and have weekly meetings at the On the Boarder Mexican restaurant in El Cajon on Wednesdays at 7 p.m.---------------------------------------------Joe I'm nominating you recuiter of the year......LOL. I can't dispute this one Ben. I'm at North Island at HSM-71 a H-60 outfit deployed on the Stennis right now. I'll PM you once I get back and intro you to some cats out here that I know.
dragndime   +1y
wow. this is badass. glad to see there is something going on out here. id like to meet as many people as possible, and hang out as much as possible too.    my squadron is 365, i report in friday. im still trying to find my way around town now, and learn the area. i believe i somewhat know some of these spots. but anyone definitely hit me up if anything is going on. my truck wont be shipped here til august, but my currently working on my dodge charger. actually gonna contact Xtreme Audio and Kustomz about some work.   thanks again guys, look forward to meeting everyone.   oh, where exactly is El Cajon? ive seen an "On the Border", but it was on mira mesa blvd. let me know. id like to come out. 
PIMPTACO   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lobdyblazrI will be vacationing in SD with the family at the end of july. Man I would love to ride over and chill with you Sunset guys on Saturday that I am there. Got and address that i can put in the garmin to find it? lol ---------------------------------------------Input "Mission Beach" or "Belmont Park". We hang out in the parking lot south of the roller coaster.
PIMPTACO   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragndimeoh, where exactly is El Cajon? ive seen an "On the Border", but it was on mira mesa blvd. let me know. id like to come out. ---------------------------------------------El Cajon is east county. Take the 8 freeway east. "On the Border" is in the parking lot of the Parkway Plaza Mall. 
lobdyblazr   +1y

yeah..thanks man. we were gunna check out mission beach some while we were there anyway.Infact..I am bringing my wife and 9yr. old son. We are staying at the Westin in the glas. district...do yall have any sugeestions for must see sites or places to eat? Of course we are going to the zoo, legoland, knotts berry, prolly some harbor and whale watching tours..not sure what beaches we want to do..any suggestions?
Kronicles   +1y

I'm here at Miramar too, Sunset pretty much holds it down round here. Ben, you going to WCN?
Kronicles   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TufLuv80I have to ask what squadron Im with 466 and I roll with Sunset SD all the time hit me up asap!!!---------------------------------------------Use some punctuation poon , makes it hard to understand crap when your sentence is a run on from hell!!!
dragnlow   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragndimewow. this is badass. glad to see there is something going on out here. id like to meet as many people as possible, and hang out as much as possible too.  my squadron is 365, i report in friday. im still trying to find my way around town now, and learn the area. i believe i somewhat know some of these spots. but anyone definitely hit me up if anything is going on. my truck wont be shipped here til august, but my currently working on my dodge charger. actually gonna contact Xtreme Audio and Kustomz about some work. thanks again guys, look forward to meeting everyone. oh, where exactly is El Cajon? ive seen an "On the Border", but it was on mira mesa blvd. let me know. id like to come out. ---------------------------------------------When you hit up Joel at Xtreme Audio let him know Chris taco sent you and he will take care of you!
lovetigger88   +1y

down to earth is here and we have a couple guys in san diego