Page 1 of 5
West \  whos in SoCal?

whos in SoCal?

West Regional
views 2093
replies 43
following 19

dragndime   +1y
just trying to get an idea on the scene out here. just moved here from south carolina, and havent seen much of anything yet. im in san diego (mira mesa) area by the way.
2FNCLN   +1y
Im about 30 min north of you in Temecula. Alot of rides and shops out here. Good cruise nights also.
dragnlow   +1y

I'll be home off deployment next month after the 4th of July. I'm in Mira Mesa along with some guys from Sunset who live across the street.
dajizz   +1y

I'm in the MOreno Valley area. about 50mins north of you on the 215fwy
dragndime   +1y
badass. id like to meet some people out here. there wasnt much of a scene in South Carolina at all, so im hoping its alot better out here. you guys have some sick rides also.   what branch are in you dragnlow? im assuming Marines since you are in the same area as me. im in also, just got stationed at the air station, working on ch53's. 
TufLuv80   +1y

I have to ask what squadron Im with 466 and I roll with Sunset SD all the time hit me up asap!!!
retro dime   +1y
Orange County! But Im moving in a week to Oklahoma lol
nvr53   +1y

down to earth is deep in so cal
PIMPTACO   +1y
Hit up "Tufluv80" (Jason) he rolls to our (Sunset) meetings all the time. Aside for a couple of clubs in North County, =SunSet= pretty much holds it down in San Diego. If there are any "Minitruckers" in San Diego that wants to dispute that claim...  bring it ! We hang out at Mission Beach on Saturday nights south of the roller coaster and have weekly meetings at the On the Boarder Mexican restaurant in El Cajon on Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
lobdyblazr   +1y

I will be vacationing in SD with the family at the end of july. Man I would love to ride over and chill with you Sunset guys on Saturday that I am there. Got and address that i can put in the garmin to find it? lol