threads
Page 1 of 1
North East \  Whos going to x fest this weekend?

Whos going to x fest this weekend?

North East Regional
views 582
replies 7
following 5

layedoutnissan   +1y
Who's going and what day. We are coming up to shoot the show. 
lugnutz   +1y

the afflicted concepts crew will be there with about 8 trucks or so.
DiabolicCustoms   +1y

Does anybody have anymore info on this, I wanna come up tommorrow but noone has a flyer or anything. 
layedoutnissan   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lugnutzthe afflicted concepts crew will be there with about 8 trucks or so. ---------------------------------------------you guys had some nice stuff there. I loved the white ford and the green suburban.
DOWNHERE   +1y

Yea, any info? I wanna go!
chris03hd   +1y
Mike, post up some pics, and show me what I missed!
lugnutz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by chris03hdMike, post up some pics, and show me what I missed!---------------------------------------------here ya go chris, wished you coulda made it there. you will be at carlisle right? im hoping to debut my frame there

http://www.truckshowcoverage.com/photos/shows/2009/xfest/

lugnutz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layedoutnissan---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lugnutzthe afflicted concepts crew will be there with about 8 trucks or so. ---------------------------------------------you guys had some nice stuff there. I loved the white ford and the green suburban.---------------------------------------------thx for the props. i think the burb is my favorite, be sick when he gets it bagged
Page 1 of 1