Page 1 of 1
Mid West \  iowa

iowa

Mid West Regional
views 714
replies 7
following 6

onebrokeminitrucker   +1y
please help shops or clubs in Iowa are there any and ware are they just moved from Cali need help thanks
sundown   +1y

most deff there are clubs and shops in Iowa. Matter of fact we have chapters of some of the more popular clubs here in Iowa. Most of us in Des Moines are in No Sympathy which was brought out here from So Cal. There are certain areas of the state that seem to have more minis than others like Ottumwa is prob one of the larger groupings of mini owners, Des Moines of course and there is a segment in the Iowa City Cedar Rapids area too. 515 Customs is owned by Joe in Des Moines. He is one of the Presidents of No Sympathy here in Iowa. Laodies Customs is in the Ottumwa area and Jason is the guy to talk to there. Might also check out the iowa mini truck association, most of us in the state congragate over there for local stuff. There is a show coming up in Newton, Ride Iowa on July 25th. most of us mini owners from the iowa area will be showing. We hear that a large segment of minis are coming from MO as well though i dont know about that 100%.  Might be a good opportunity to meet most everyone and see what clubs are around. Where are you here in IA?  
low95hardbody   +1y
Mini Truckin is Dead in Dubuque, there are a couple not so bad ass trucks, and one car on air. I am thinking i am starting to see a trend of lowered crappy S-10s, so i think it will be back someday soon. Hopefully to the manner of a large handful of bad ass stuff like we used to have, but i doubt it.
rolnlow   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low95hardbodyMini Truckin is Dead in Dubuque, there are a couple not so bad ass trucks, and one car on air. I am thinking i am starting to see a trend of lowered crappy S-10s, so i think it will be back someday soon. Hopefully to the manner of a large handful of bad ass stuff like we used to have, but i doubt it.---------------------------------------------man I havnt talked to you in years, hows it been, you need to hit up IMTAhttp://www.iowaminitruckinassoc.com/
DMIdime   +1y

Well hello iowa from DSM.... yo ucan all guess who this is!!! hahaha
sundown   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DMIdimeWell hello iowa from DSM.... yo ucan all guess who this is!!! hahaha

---------------------------------------------

Whats good my brotha... good to see you on here finally! Pull up a chair and stay awhile, its a coo place
DMIdime   +1y

oh im sure ill be here for a while!!!
ONESIKTRUCK   +1y

HEY IOWA YOUR GREAT BUT HOW ABOUT NEBRASKA>YOU KNOW SINCE HERE IN OMAHA IS YOUR BACKYARD LOL>>>>>>>>>>

Page 1 of 1