Page 1 of 1
Mid West \  Midwest Shows

Midwest Shows

Mid West Regional
views 622
replies 6
following 7

bigdaddypaco   +1y
I am in the process of putting together a show for next year and want to make sure i pick a clear date for it..anyone know of any shows in the midwest during the last 2 weeks of August and the first 2 weeks in September? 
guiltybydesign   +1y

RA all star event
lynsprk   +1y

Aug 30 2009 Lincoln,NE  im putting on a car show called In The Sticks you should come check it out

actafool4187   +1y

i'll be there paco! you just tell me when. and my gf will hand out name tags, lol. jk
TARanger   +1y

Invasion hosted by Twiztidallusions.com is normly the last weekend of august this year it is august 29 30
1low98   +1y

go for the 3rd week in sept Paco
landhard   +1y

heres what i just seen posted on upstatedvd.com go to Draggindetroit.com and check it out!UPSTATENEWSJanuary 7th, 2010:Draggin' Detroit has been passed down from Ryan Rizzo &amp; Vertically Challanged to Kreative Body Werks. There is no doubt that this show will be no less than outstanding! Be sure to check out the website and make it a favorite. Check back frequently. They will be keeping you up to date with the latest information on the show as they get it! Here is the link:www.DRAGGINDETROIT.com <!-- nice_bully -->
Page 1 of 1