Page 1 of 2
South East \  Atlanta

Atlanta

South East Regional
views 718
replies 11
following 10

dragyours2001   +1y
I'm heading to Atlanta the first week in July and am just looking for some info, first are there any shows going on in the area between the 2 and the 10th? Second what are the must sees such as shops hangouts ect...? And any other info would be great such as areas to stay clear of places to eat, see ect. Thanks
dragyours2001   +1y

bump
gsrb20b   +1y

Where are you staying?
blownsvt   +1y

i believe Summer Showdown is going on the 4th and 5th in perry ga, which is a couple of hours away but not bad. i know of some more local hot rod shows are going on and some cruise nights in town. as far as places to see i dont know, theres some tourist stuff down there and like an aquarium and cnn and wierd shit like that. be prepared to see some bums in atlanta!
dragyours2001   +1y

Im staying with family in douglasville. I have some family crap planned, but was just looking for other stuff to do. Does anybody know if the cheetah is any good or is there better clubs? and what about the underground is it worth going to?  Thanks guys
DW WERKS   +1y
mardi gras is the club to go to!!!!!!!!
Layumon22s   +1y
since you brought up the cheetah i'm assuming you're looking for adult clubs than your best bets are the pink pony or the oasis. the cheetah is nice, but its overrated. girls are stuckup and use to businessmen with lots of cash  places to eat... really just depends on your style of food and your price range. downtown has about every combination imaginable. from fast and cheep to over the top with obnoxious prices if youre staying in dville you'll probably see me out and about in either my f150 or my isuzu. dville doesn't really have a booming night life, just a few bars, if you're looking to go all out then you need to plan on going into atlanta. 
bodydropped85   +1y

just dont feed the homeless people!
lowgmc   +1y
the pony south is nice!...the oasis is nice, the cheeta has some bad ass bitches...mostly stuck up though(like trent has said)  the funny thing is is that the stuck up chicks have the worst boob jobs...
post photo
a969c1   +1y
Claremont Lounge. Just make sure your shots are up to date