threads
Page 1 of 2
North East \  Anyone in the Buffalo area?

Anyone in the Buffalo area?

North East Regional
views 818
replies 10
following 7

h2omelon(nick)   +1y
I just got back from visiting my brother up in Buffalo and am thinking of moving up there. Is there anyone in the area?
2mnybilz   +1y

There is quite a few of us just over the border in Niagara Falls, cruise nights almost every night....
achievment_farmer   +1y

i'm next to albany new york. about 2 hours away, i just moved here from south caroline last year, and i see you are from nc.  i'm from york, sc  about 45 mins from charlotte, nc  just over the border
pumpedup92   +1y

Im from Buffalo.  Im in a club called Lowlyfe Customs.  We got 6 members and theres more minitrucks drivin around not with us.  Albany is about 7 hours away from Buffalo,  dude ur on the other side of the state. 
achievment_farmer   +1y

oh,  sorry my wifes family said that it was about that close lol,  i'm not familiar with the area yet thanks for the heads up tho, i was thinking of going there one day  might need a little more money now
Jance Customs   +1y

I'm a Bills fan! I hope T.O. helps them this year, but I don't expect much! :LOL:
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Good to know there are a few up there. I didn't see any minitrucks except rusted out beaters while I was there.
pumpedup92   +1y

where did u stay?
Numbskull   +1y
i live in buffalo. i have an s10 bodydropped past the doors with a tube chassis. We have a small group of 4 who roll together, all bagged some bodied. its a good town regardless of what anyone says. super conveniant, no trafffic, good food, cheap housing, close proximity to canada, and despite the reputation of our weather, we have the sunniest and driest summers in the northeast. most of the lake effect snow and rain blows over and goes directly to syracuse.  our custom car/truck scene isnt the greatest and you will know every minitrucker in town, but they are all nice guys.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by VvOoIoOvVwhere did u stay?---------------------------------------------

I stayed at my dads house in Depew.He has a house there right off of Walden.