threads
Page 3 of 3
Tools \  What are YOUR shop essentials?????

What are YOUR shop essentials?????

Tools Q & A
views 1456
replies 21
following 21

achievment_farmer   +1y

i can use anything that i want where i work on the weekends or after hours but we have: 6 miller 220v welders that we run mig and flux on11 miller arc/tig welders2 lincoln arc/tig welders1 subarc machinea machine shop5 10 ton or bigger cranes2 rollers that can roll a 2" thick peice of plate into a circle for tanks2 press brakes4 chop saws1 shear that can shear up to 1 inch thick plate2 iron worker that punch holes up to 2" in diameter, cut anglean arc writer that can plasma any shape your heart desires in just about any thickness metal4 plasmas6 torch setupstubing bendertubing notcherhand,air, and power tools galoreenough welding rod (arc and tig), wire to make a welder cream himself and we have rod to weld anything you can think of from carbon to stainless to aluminum to inconel to chromoly,about 60 5" grinders10 7" grinders3 bandsawsand much more,   i do all of my shit there and they don't care,  its a boiler making shop so we can basically make anything there,  i love being a boilermaker and certified welder.