Page 1 of 3
Photoshop \  rendering ?

rendering ?

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1567
replies 25
following 9

customforlife   +1y
 who do i talk to about getting a rendering done of my truck so i can see what it would look like?

Jance Customs   +1y

There are quite a few talented people on here that will be able to help you. It really just depends on how much you want to spend and the kind of rendering you are looking for, digital, hand drawn or 3D. Some start at $50 and I've seen as high as $500 for multiple views etc. If you're wanting digital make sure you have a good clean high res photo for someone to start with because your rendering will only be as good as what you give them to work with
tlw32882   +1y
you can talk to me. guaranteed, i have the best prices for the amount of work i put into my renderings.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Nicks clearly the best IMO hands down its not even close.  I also have to say ive heard he takes forever just to be fair.
tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SSM-Brandt Nicks clearly the best IMO hands down its not even close.  I also have to say ive heard he takes forever just to be fair. --------------------------------------------- i do agree, nick is the best! his attention to detail is amazing. he is the person i have studied the most.
crochface   +1y
i do take forever=) lolbut its actually cause i have such a long line. i so wish i could just do renderings the day someone asks me. thanks guys=)
GraphicDisorder   +1y

I hear you Nick, I used to have a 4 week line up till the day I took down ordering, that was with me doing normally 4-6 a week.  I would have fallen way behind if I had a life durring that time.   Do you tell people up front how long the line is Nick.  I know a few that I sent to you said they waited 3-4 months from you and I got the impression from them that you didn't tell them it would take that long.  
smithchassis   +1y
I have to say that Brandt designed our logo in no time at all and hit it directly on the head the first time, Nick has done 2 renderings for us and another for one of our customers, and they took no longer than 2 weeks from first contact to finished product very good stuff too, hey nick, there was a crew cab c10 you did for a guy that works for us, blue and silver 2 tone with grey center coys, could you raise that thing up a hair? he tried to email you on it but i didnt know if you ever got it because you had your computer crash? anyways if you can do that let me know smithchassis@gmail.com
crochface   +1y
well i dont put someones project in line until the day they pay. so there were a few people who set me a request one month and then waited to pay me another month and then once they pay they wait in line. so there might have been a couple people who waited a couple months. but once they pay i try my best to make sure thier work is done no later than 4-6 weeks from payment. ive been through some hard times latley so there may be a few exceptions. my computer crashed a few months ago and ive been looking for a new house for the past month and during this time i got an insane amount of work requested at once so i got very behid schedule  but im moving next week and im finally back on schedule. iv got about a 2-3 weeks wait on renderings at the moment and most importantly the wait is all for good reason, because i take my time. on average i spend 3-6 days on a rendering. and i make about $5 an hour doing it=)its always worth the wait. i take my time on the renderings for myself usually. i dont want to finish something im not proud of. i have a 4 page spread in street trucks next month (in the june issue i believe), about my renderings and stuff. there is a sweet new rendering in thier. you guys will have to check it out. i layed out the article myself.