Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  high res trucks

high res trucks

Photoshop General Discussions
views 486
replies 9
following 7

devilx   +1y
Where can i go to get high res pics of trucks? i can find cars (exotic, tuners, concepts) but none of these sites have trucks. i'm mostly looking for older trucks such as mazdas, yotas, the trucks from mid 80's to now
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Your not going to find older 80's and in many cases 90's trucks in high res.  You will have to go take the pics yourself or locate someone with a picture.   For newer stuff GM, Dodge, Ford, all have media sites.  You must have credentials to get accessed to some of those though. 
Jance Customs   +1y

I sell my all my show coverage images for $2 each if you are interested? If you find something that you can use just send me an email with a link to the photo and once the payment is received I will send you the high res images of your choice. I break all my show coverage into categories so it will cut down your time hunting down certain trucks. Just let me know if there is something you can use!  http://www.jancecustoms.com/show_coverage.html
crochface   +1y
i always give my photos away to any renderers who need emif you find a pic in any of my gallerys just email me and ill send you the high res. http://www.surface-dvd.com/pictures%204.htm surfacenick@hotmail.comjust send me the link to the pic you want and ill get it for you
tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by crochface i always give my photos away to any renderers who need em if you find a pic in any of my gallerys just email me and ill send you the high res. http://www.surface-dvd.com/pictures%204.htm   surfacenick@hotmail.com just send me the link to the pic you want and ill get it for you --------------------------------------------- no shit! i would be willing to pay you for some of your pics like i do jance. thats good info, thanks nick.
eyekandydesigns   +1y
Yeah Nick is way helpful and haven't been able to work with Jance yet, but he is quick with responses to what you need though...both very awesome people for saving people a lot of time for obtaining starting images. Nick still keeping my eyes open for you on that blazer if you haven't already gotten it.
Jance Customs   +1y

Thanks! I'm not trying to get rich by selling photos just trying to get a little something back in return for doing free show coverage. I've given people free photos for fliers, t-shirts, and advertisements when I was told I would get credit for my images but I never have. It seems the more I do with my coverage the more some people expect in return, when I don't owe anyone anything for doing show coverage. I'm not the best, but I try my best and I do it as a hobby and for fun but when some people start demanding free pictures or that I take a picture of their ride, it's kind of hard not to get selfish because I am doing this for "you" (mini truckers) so I ask what's in it for me? If they want my image the least they can do is pay a small $2 fee and they get it without my name on it and they can use it for whatever they want. I'm not directing this at anyone on this site, but you wouldn't believe how much crap I get from people who think I owe them the world for taking pictures at a car show! I probably spend more time per show with my show coverage than some people spend on their ride! It's for the love of the game!  I don't have time to sort through 10,000 images to give 10 people 50 photos for free... Sorry for the rant!
devilx   +1y
thanks for the replies everyone. i'm just looking to mess around with it. i can do some already but i just don't think it's worth the time to charge people. from what i can tell they are very time consuming. thats why i stopped doing them long time ago. I just do them if friends ask for one. But thanks for the help everyone and feel free to rant, i don't mind.
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by R0CKSTARCheck out www.netcarshow.com---------------------------------------------You should check out there TOS before using those images if you dont want to get sued.
Page 1 of 1