views 1660
replies 36
following 20

societyoutkast   +1y

nice truck man i want a titan so bad,but i want the two door ext cab though
FCKNLOW   +1y

Looks good man!!! 
belowclvl   +1y

thanks everyone i need some spindles. i want to get some from max but dont know how much they are.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BadLukthanks everyone i need some spindles. i want to get some from max but dont know how much they are. ---------------------------------------------I think I paid either $700 or $800 for mine from Max. That's the 3" spindle
projekt94   +1y

man the truck looks sweet!!!! i want either a titan or tundra so bad!!!!! 
belowclvl   +1y
Thanks to you honestly! I seen the one chaotic built and it sold me that day at weeniestock. I know it's just bagged and all nothing just f.kn killer but is there any way I can get some deals on some wheels? I heard for sponsorships and stuff you have to show previous trophies and shit. But on the real it's cool I just love the scene and my truck. Sorry for the nonscense just figured I would throw out what is in my head. Thanks for all the complements from
everyone. And hope to see y'all at the next show
belowclvl   +1y
Thanks john salas for sendinge to the right guy for the job took awhile but pretty clean
smctoy   +1y

sic truck!
bdmpastx   +1y

About damn time...lol looks good. Have you seen the new pics of mine yet? 
post photo
mr donut   +1y

i know i want a bagged 4 door titan or a tundra.i wish i would have waited before i bought my escalade. anyone want to trade a crew cab titan if it is bagged for my bagged escalade on 24's?