threads
Page 1 of 4
General Discussion \  can i rant for a min ?

can i rant for a min ?

General Discussion
views 5623
replies 32
following 11

gen x towpig   +1y
let me just start by saying that i dont understand the purpose behind a message board or a forum or whatever they are called. i like to think that a place to ask questions or get advice or just talk and meet new people or whatever you do in a place like this is great. what i obviously dont understand is the real purpose behind the forum. let me just say that now i have not had the first issue here with crapp like provoked flaming and general degrading of another person i mean if thats what you need to do to make yourself feel more important in your pathetic little life of internet bullying and general disregard for other peoples feeling then fine go at it. but before you as a internet advice god go ballistic on someone because they didnt use the ever so helpful search button and went straight ahead and just asked a question try thinking of it like this i hate the damn search button i would rather be out working on my vehicle of choice at the time than reading through 140000000000000 freaking posts just to find out that what i was looking for wasnt in there or maybe it was to you but i didnt see it let me say that i have absolutely no issue answering the same question over and over and if you do have an issue with that then whats wrong with just not answering it directing their attention to a link or another thread. and why is it that ever ahole with a internet connection seems to become a moderator on some messageboard somewhere if i break the rules by all means warn me ban me hack my system and fry my harddrive but why does it seem to be so cool to some people that since i am a moderator i need to try my best to compeletly humiliate you. i posted my car forsale on a certain forum and lo and behold i didnt have the required number of post to sell something so i got called stupid told i couldnt read threatened to get banned. BAN ME i dont care i have been building cars and trucks since 94 if anyone on a board thinks i have to be there in order to complete my project then ban me now. im sorry this was so long but i had to get it off my chest. thanks guys and gals for listening or dont but thanks and please try to keep this place civic cause as of right now it is the civil place i have to date on the net thanks again Gen X hotrods.
bdydrped   +1y
we try our best to not be assbags.... we dont have any admins or mods on a power trip. and all in all we are pretty laid back. hope ya enjoy your stay here.
lockone   +1y
Pretty laid back here execpt for Campy...he has his good days and his bad days... J/K Campy.

Enjoy your stay here on the DS.
huskerdually   +1y
I don't think there is a purpose of this site expept to help people develop carpal tunnel. But its fun
jcampbell1180   +1y

I've changed my ways.

If I think youre an idiot, I just don't say anything.
lockone   +1y

You still my nukka.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Fo sho.
low95xlt   +1y
we still god mad props for campy its all good,
welcome gen x
pig rig   +1y
and I thought that was the guy with all the keep your head up pills
maz89   +1y
i'm just here for the girls...