Page 2 of 3
Photography \  some random pics of mine. more pics page 2

some random pics of mine. more pics page 2

Photography Q & A
views 1020
replies 22
following 16

pugz   +1y

IT WAS EITHER ON A TRIPOD OR SITTING ON MY BBQ GRILLE. I DONT REMEMBER. LOL. BUT THE SHUTTER WAS SET SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 10-30 SECONDS. WE KEPT CHANGING IT THAT NIGHT. ID HAVE TO LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL PIC AND GET TEH EXIF INFO ON IT
standardbyker88   +1y
cool. my camera is gay-ish. only lets me do a 15 second shutter. but if you were doing 10-30, i may still get the concept down a little. cool man. thanks. ive got tons of fireworks to practice with...hahaha.
jdauer02   +1y

that first pic is awesome pugz

pugz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by standardbyker88cool. my camera is gay-ish. only lets me do a 15 second shutter. but if you were doing 10-30, i may still get the concept down a little. cool man. thanks. ive got tons of fireworks to practice with...hahaha.---------------------------------------------

15 SECONDS SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO PULL IT OFF.    ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jdauer02that first pic is awesome pugz

---------------------------------------------THANKS THAT WAS TAKEN JSUT AFTER BATTLE DRAG LAST YEAR.  IF U WATCH THE NEW CPV VID YOU CAN SEE THE VID OF HIM DRAGGIN. 
lost cause   +1y
Nice work bro!
pugz   +1y

THANKS BRIAN. 
tuckinlugs06   +1y

how do you take the pics that are black and whit or not alot of color and make one thing have color like the puppy one and also the flower one..my canon has alot of options not sure if that is one of them...
pugz   +1y

THE COLOR/B&W PICS ARE ALL DONE IN PHOTOSHOP.  THERE ARE A BUNCH OF WAYS TO DO IT. JUST HAVE TO SEARCH AND READ AROUND TILL U FIND A WAY YOU DONT MIND DOING
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DOWNSUBLOL we did a light one also. By the way nice pic's. ---------------------------------------------  That's hilarious!
post photo
pugz   +1y
heres a couple more of those...................    

battle drag edward

playing with a flashlight

edward is a dickhead.... lmao

minitruck bitches

just some fireworks

this one went off way too low. it didnt even clear the trees

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo