some random pics of mine. more pics page 2

Photography Q & A
views 1015
replies 22
following 16

pugz   +1y
Edited: 4/13/2009 6:03:49 PM by pugz

DOWNSUB   +1y
LOL we did a light one also. By the way nice pic's.

post photo
smctoy   +1y

damn...awesome pics!
scotto79   +1y
thanks for the new desktop pic with the 8 ball shifter, some beautiful pictures you have there
DOWNHERE   +1y

Very Nice!
DOWNHERE   +1y

I like the removed leafsprings and lowering block... When times are hard!
Drag2blaze   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pugz--------------------------------------------- 

Ubisoft? LOL Great pics man, they look amazing...
post photo
post photo
pugz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Zip_TydI like the one looking down the barrel. Glad they didn't pull the trigger......---------------------------------------------YA. THAT WAS MY WIFE HOLDING IT AT MY HEAD. SAFETY WAS ON. I GET ALOT OF BS ABOUT THIS PIC BECAUSE OF "HOW DANGEROUS" IT IS. I CALL THAT PIC "TRUST". ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICS.    UBISOFT...NO.  WE WERE JSUT DRUNK ON NEW YEARS AND JSUT PLAYING WITH SPARKLERS. LOL  
Drag2blaze   +1y

Wow there is no way i would let my wife point a gun at my face.......without chocolate first. Lol The gun picture is one of my favorites.
standardbyker88   +1y
on the circle picture was that with a tripod? how long of a shutter did you have that set as? im lovin it. ive seen that kinda stuff before but it gives me ideas for new stuff.  good work though dude. i like it.