threads
Page 1 of 1
Sport Compact General \  Need to make the car more agressive looking? Idea?

Need to make the car more agressive looking? Idea?

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 1502
replies 5
following 5

artsar   +1y
So I have an 05 Saturn Ion Sedan and my over all goal is to keep the car clean and semi VP looking (as VP as an entry level car can be)

There are limited body kits for this car. Car is also a DD, so extensive mods are out of the question.

When I try to upload pics, theres an error (yes they are the right size and all that jazz) so heres a link to my photobucket

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/artsar/

Any Ideas are welcome
YellowZoomZoom   +1y
I would say paint it and shave it......but thats just me .  goood lookin car.
kaoss   +1y
   That is a clean car. I wouldn't put a kit on it, seems like it take away from cleanness of it. Just by looking at the pics, take the ION of the back, throw  a billet grill on it and do something about that exhaust, seems like it is hanging down too far.   That would be simple, and I think would help a lot. From there, start shaving, but I don't know how on a plastic car. I would start with the saturn on the rear bumper.
post photo
post photo
DOWNSUB   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KAOSS   That is a clean car. I wouldn't put a kit on it, seems like it take away from cleanness of it. Just by looking at the pics, take the ION of the back, throw  a billet grill on it and do something about that exhaust, seems like it is hanging down too far.   That would be simple, and I think would help a lot. From there, start shaving, but I don't know how on a plastic car. I would start with the saturn on the rear bumper.---------------------------------------------^ Ditto (take the ION of the back, throw  a billet grill on it and do something about that exhaust)
post photo
post photo
artsar   +1y

I have an exhaust bezel on my desk and I planned on moving that up this week. I was just looking for other ideas. But a shave job seems to be popular. I will have to look into that
layedoutnissan   +1y
Edited: 4/15/2009 12:07:32 PM by layedoutnissan

Its a nice looking car. I would do an exhaust, something with a nice tip.  I would also color match the mirrors, remove any emblems and add a custom grille to the front.   Maybe do something with the headlights also. I have seen them tinted before and it looks pretty sick or paint the inside  of them and either cover or remove the orange reflector.    The headlights in this pic have been tinted>>  http: //www.streetsource.com/uploads/membercoverage/142/layedoutnissan__46200985431PM3180.jpg
Page 1 of 1