threads
Page 1 of 1
Car Care \  Fukken Wax now has a rim wax.

Fukken Wax now has a rim wax.

Car Care Q & A
views 1436
replies 8
following 6

FukkenWax   +1y
Edited: 4/9/2009 8:19:06 PM by FukkenWax

Edited: 4/9/2009 8:16:21 PM by FukkenWaxSo, to go along with our kick ass waterless detailing, we've got a new rim wax that works great on chrome. If you wanna check out the demo vid or the pictures of the gorgeous rims, check em out at: http://www.fukkenwax.ca/index.php?view=demo   Also, to the owners of this forum, if you could get back to me in regards to my offer to donate to your giveaway, that'd be awesome. I'd love to give your members some free stuff just to show that this stuff works.
HarryBalls   +1y

^^^where is your fukken user name????
FukkenWax   +1y
You know, i was wondering the same thing. o.O
slammedtoys   +1y
Edited: 4/9/2009 9:23:26 PM by slammedtoys

how much does this Fukken stuff cost? I am die hard meguires... but would consider giving this a shot.. As long as this Fukken stuff is worth a darn
FukkenWax   +1y
A Meguiar's person. Just what I was looking for. There's actually a post on the meguiar's forum regarding the wax. Since Meguiar's announced that their stuff shouldn't be used on glass, a few users on Fukken Wax posted up there about our stuff. I've had a lot of Meguiar's diehards buying up lately and they love it. Runs around $14 USD + shipping per can ($17 CAD for my fellow Canadian's). I have a coupon code active for SSM members that'll save you $3.00 on your order though. Checkout using the cart and use 'streetsource' for the discount code. I don't want to go off on a huge tangent here though in regards to "advertising" as this post was more of a "check out our demo video and see how well our stuff works" post.
slammedtoys   +1y

cool man Ill check this Fukken stuff out when I get home.. Video is locked out of my work computer.. you take paypal?

FukkenWax   +1y
Sounds good. If you have any questions, just let me know. I'm a pretty easy guy to find. :p And yeah, we take paypal among various other methods of payment.
simple-pleasurez   +1y
sounds like fukken spam
sykominitrkr   +1y
Edited: 8/15/2009 2:48:29 PM by Sykominitrkr

Edited: 8/15/2009 2:47:39 PM by SykominitrkrHow old is this fukken thread? :LOL: <-----that fukken smiley aint workin!
Page 1 of 1