Page 2 of 5
Photography \  Excellent! Finally!

Excellent! Finally!

Photography Q & A
views 2354
replies 42
following 22

impulse   +1y
haha... stay tuned for the next domination dvd. The feature for that truck with her in it will be on it. I think that shoot was done like 2 years ago... oliver needs to get back in the game! 
impulse   +1y
Edited: 4/15/2009 2:33:02 PM by iLLairgasm

Couple pics from yesterday... me and my dog kayos.    
post photo
post photo
dragnlow   +1y

What kind of camera are you using Eric? And what do you guys recommend as a good camera to build on with?
impulse   +1y
Edited: 9/12/2009 5:55:36 PM by iLLairgasm

Edited: 9/12/2009 5:55:03 PM by iLLairgasm
post photo
pugz   +1y
nice shots
impulse   +1y

post photo
dragwindsor   +1y
Great snapz bro. What lens did you use to shoot the rod?  Like 17mm+ ?  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mexicantHeres some of my recent stuff, Photobucket kills the quality but you get the idea What's your process? Do you use Lightroom and/or Photoshop?  What mode do you save them as? If you're using Photoshop, When you go to save, select "Save for web and devices.  Set the quality level accordingly.  51 is a nice balance between quality and file size. I was having the same problem myself with Photoucket.  It was suckin' the life outta my shots. I hope that helps... L8R   Tony      ---------------------------------------------
pugz   +1y
i hate the way photobucket kills the quality of pics. if your willing to pay for photo hosting. check out www.smugmug.com  they dont compress the photos at all and i live it. i dont even go to my photobucket account anymore lol.    pics look great
smctoy   +1y

awesome pics
NewDestination   +1y

I love all of the shots! The ones I can see anyway due to photobucket maintenance..Except the Ranger shots tho, not a fan, but the truck is amazing! The S10 shots with the flames, love em..