Photography \  Excellent! Finally!

Excellent! Finally!

Photography Q & A
views 2339
replies 42
following 22

impulse   +1y
Edited: 4/9/2009 1:58:24 PM by iLLairgasm

Well we finally got the photog forum! I'll post some of my pics i've taken.            
Johnny O   +1y
Good shots Corey. I've noticed that you tend to go with a darker feel to your pics. I'm a fan of the "darker" moody shots as well.
impulse   +1y
Yeah, although I think I need to calibrate my monitors too, when I check my pics on my work PC they are a lot darker than they look on my 22's at home. I do like the darker moody stuff like you say though. Thanks J.O.  I can't wait for all our snow up here to go away so I can get out and shoot some vehicles again, pretty tired of the snow!!  Took this one out on the lake a month or so ago... good times!  
post photo
acromexicant   +1y
Heres some of my recent stuff, Photobucket kills the quality but you get the idea       
impulse   +1y
Ever try Flickr?
puddin06   +1y

you using a light reflector on the girls?
acromexicant   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLairgasmEver try Flickr?--------------------------------------------- i heard when you use flickr they own the rights to your photographs, this may be the same with pb but i dont really post alot of my stuff online
acromexicant   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puddinyou using a light reflector on the girls?--------------------------------------------- no just a off camera flash on a small tripod off in the distance
Collapsed Accord   +1y
more pics of her plz

\
post photo