Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  Astro

Astro

Photoshop General Discussions
views 416
replies 7
following 4

tlw32882   +1y
did this one for the hell of it. let me know what you think good or bad?
DougyFrisch   +1y
one major flaw with ssm now, the forums don't auto scale when we post large images, lol....   but one thing that really stands out to me, is all the original trim around the windows and the wiper cowl. it still has a blue hue to it, best bet would be to desaturate that and hit it with a little bright/contrast to make it more of a rich black and grey tone...   other then that the only thing i see is that it seems like your wheels are higher then your rockers   good job, keep em up 
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DougyFrischone major flaw with ssm now, the forums don't auto scale when we post large images, lol....  ---------------------------------------------The old ways was flawed as well.  Someone could post 3000 pixel image and blow everyone post on the whole page out so every post would by 3000 pixels wide.  We got far more complaints about that than the way it is now.
tlw32882   +1y

thanks dougy. i noticed the widows, easy fix. do you think the back wheel and tire is fine? the front wheel - i think i over did it trying to resemble camber.

brandt, id like to hear what you think about my work latley.

GraphicDisorder   +1y

They have came a long way.  They are looking better all the time.  Dougy touched already on the issues I see.  Seats also appear at the wrong angle as well (kicked top forward to much).  Passenger second/3rd row windows look a bit odd from the inside.   Keep it up man. 
DougyFrisch   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SSM-Brandt --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DougyFrisch one major flaw with ssm now, the forums don't auto scale when we post large images, lol....     --------------------------------------------- The old ways was flawed as well.  Someone could post 3000 pixel image and blow everyone post on the whole page out so every post would by 3000 pixels wide.  We got far more complaints about that than the way it is now. --------------------------------------------- ah, that is true...
KEG Media   +1y
your work is gettin clean
tlw32882   +1y
thanks for the compliments guys. means a lot hearing good things from the big dogs.
Page 1 of 1