Page 1 of 3
American Cars \  2010 Camaro!!!

2010 Camaro!!!

American Cars General Discussions
views 2053
replies 23
following 22

never2lowchevy   +1y
Anybody else have one on order?  I ordered a Inferno Orange 1SS with black int., black hockey and hood stripes, and ground effects.  They start production on the 16th and I cant frickin wait!!!  I already have the cash set aside to get a procharger supercharger, catback exhause, and lowering springs(thats a givin).  I sure hope somebody comes out with the bag setup like they have for the challenger even though it has IRS.
    I put the black hood stripe on this one, I know it sucks, but you get the idea.  LoL  And no, the stupid looking fuel door will not be on my car, its painted and smooth.
Jance Customs   +1y

I still like the Challenger's better but with what you have planned it will look good regardless! Good luck with the car, post pics!!!
smctoy   +1y

wow...thats pretty sic!
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2009 2:20:42 AM by LaidNeon

be nice if Pontiac went retro with the GTO instead of the garbage they reproduced
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y

wow i cant wait to see ur ride once u put all that on! get pics up asap!
puddin06   +1y

What did you pay for it?
low mazda   +1y

that only means one thing. YOu have way to much money and you should share.
94NissanLaysDoor   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low mazdathat only means one thing. YOu have way to much money and you should share.--------------------------------------------- Yepp i agree
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

CAMARO IS GOING TO BE SICK BRO !! CONGRATS !!  HERES PICTS OF A MADE CHEVELLE SS454 , IT WAS MADE OFF OF A GTO, WISH GM WOULD MAKE THIS BAD BOY !! ITS CALLED A HRSS
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jdauer02   +1y

someone on another forum posted up some pics, they ran across a camaro out test driving in the mountains of S.C.  they stated they are the first out of camo to be driving around.  just a 6 cyl. 
post photo
post photo