Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  please help me!!

please help me!!

Photoshop General Discussions
views 311
replies 5
following 4

THROWNSPRKS   +1y

Can sumone photochop this for me plaeassee!! im lookin to do a charcol top/silver bottom w a red flame divider...its paint time and i am up in the air!!
KEG Media   +1y
Looks exactly like the Clean Cut Colorado I designed years ago.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

That Dakota has been painted for many years also.  Mike when did you get your truck painted. 
THROWNSPRKS   +1y

it was bodyworked winter of 03-and sprayed jan 04, hey waht can i say, the truck was my favorite factory color (RED) andi wanteda killer flame job so i told nate whatever he wanted to would be fine by me....and whalaa. and yes iver heard "your trucks looks exactly like that colorado" b4  and yea this time it will have flames on it again!!!

tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by THROWNSPRKS it was bodyworked winter of 03-and sprayed jan 04, hey waht can i say, the truck was my favorite factory color (RED) andi wanteda killer flame job so i told nate whatever he wanted to would be fine by me....and whalaa. and yes iver heard "your trucks looks exactly like that colorado" b4  and yea this time it will have flames on it again!!!

--------------------------------------------- get a hold of me, im sure we can work out a pretty good deal. check out some of my work around here and s-10 forum or C10forum.com. you can also add me on myspace and check out the majority of my work there. 
THROWNSPRKS   +1y

^^added u on myspace, im ACROPHOBIA DELAWARE CHAPTER. well talk ther,thanks
Page 1 of 1