threads
Page 1 of 2
American Cars \  dodge magnum air ride kits difference?

dodge magnum air ride kits difference?

American Cars General Discussions
views 2708
replies 13
following 9

lilbuddha   +1y
well im looking around and asked before about some kits,
what are the differences? some experience would also be awesome,
i got a very nice tax refund and the girlfriend gave the go ahead to bag our magnum
kinda leaning towards the easystreet kit,
also anyone know of anyone selling kits for a decent price?
bigmike@gauge   +1y

I highly recomend the easystreet kit. Easy install with complete struts for the front.

lilbuddha   +1y

yeah i was wanting to go that route,if you could msg me that would be killer, i was talking to you before about ordering the kit but yea life wrote off my sxt and now have a mag r/t and wanna bag it
unusualfabrication   +1y

Hopefully Jody (bodydropped50) will chime in here.  He just bagged his Magnum within the last month so he should have some good input on this.
SeeinStars   +1y

Have you thought about the new Slam kit? It replaces the struts with an RE-7 Slam bag.  You can message me for more info on it
post photo
post photo
unusualfabrication   +1y

Ya, that new Slam kits looks really nice, and it gets LOW to!
lilbuddha   +1y

yeah just wondering who has experienced anything with the slam kit,

it looks awesome and id like to try it, but cant really find a price on it either

SeeinStars   +1y

Yeah I am really impressed with how low it gets too! We are going to be doing a few installs on some Magnums soon and hopefully a 300c. We will be doing a tech article on them as well. 
bigmike@gauge   +1y

I sent you a IM
rolnlow   +1y

wow that slam kit does get low, I am looking at doing a Charger for a customer hopefully, I wonder what the kit retails for, a bag in front would be a cool thingAlso bigmike can you IM the cost you guys sell the easystreet kit for charger Thanks